Add reconform support for Nuendo

We are investigating the possibility of adding reconform support for Nuendo. This will depend partly on the level of support we see fo this feature so please chime in if you’re a Nuendo post user.

4 Likes

I am a Nuendo user who would be interested in using Matchbox for reconform. The built in reconform tool works well if you have a good edl but fixing or generating an EDL is way easier with the Matchbox interface.

4 Likes

Yes please !! The only reason why I start a project in protools is when I know there will be no real picture lock :wink:
Is there a workaround for nuendo at this moment ? Can I compare Aaf’s and export a working change edl ?

1 Like

No there’s no raw text output.
The solution is for us to build an integration with Nuendo.
TBH it will likely be better than the current Pro Tools reconform

2 Likes

Yes please! Reconform for Nuendo!

3 Likes

Just created an account to chime in and add +1 for Nuendo support for Matchbox & Envy!

2 Likes

Have also just signed up to say yes please to Matchbox for Nuendo.

2 Likes

Yes please.
Nuendo already have a formidable reconform “engine”, but the compare is very basic and only compares video EDLs. Having Matchbox be able to output a reconform EDL would be awesome.

Wether Steinberg would grant access to the reconform engine outside of using EDLs is another question.

1 Like

Yes please!

This would be superb!!

1 Like

Co-worker in Yellow Cab Studios in Paris.
We are Protools and Nuendo users and
Matchbox users
So happy if you could add reconform support for Nuendo.
We often have reconformations to do with Protools and Nuendo.

2 Likes

+1 (plus extra characters to make forum limit !)

1 Like

Yes please! Would be more than handy.

+1 for adding reconform support for Nuendo!

I forgot. Already posted, but again yes please.
We bought one license.
With Nuendo support I would both use it more and buy more licences.
We are 95% Nuendo and 5% PT facility. But some of the matchbox features are just to good to ignore even when it doesn’t fully support my DAW.

1 Like

Yes please!
I would love to see that happen and I would also be honored to actively participate in any beta testing if you need a Nuendo pro post user.

Yes please!

I would literally own all of your plugins if they were supported on Nuendo. I love Envy and love Slapper but I’d love to own Spanner and MatchBox and the Stemcell.

Big yes please for this.

Please add support for Nuendo! I have been seeing more and more people using Nuendo recently so I definitely think it is worth updating for Nuendo.