Audio is not playing for New Sequence (or out of right channel)

Hello everyone,

First off, I love this software. I’m finding it incredibly useful and a huge time saver!

I’ve encountered a strange issue (perhaps a bug?). At first, audio was playing out of both channels, left for Old Sequence and right for New, just like it’s supposed to. But for some reason, now I can’t seem to get audio out of the right channel.

I’ve looked through the manual and the video tutorials. Made sure one just isn’t soloed or muted and the phase lock button is off. And I just can’t figure out what the problem may be.

Some quick tech specs:
Mac Pro (2013, the trash can version)
OS X 10.14.6
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Generation)

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Alfred

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update. I determined that issue is most likely happening between Matchbox and the USB device, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (2nd Gen). Using my computer’s internal audio out, everything plays as it should.

I was able to come up with a work around using the Focusrite Control app. Be happy to post that if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Alfred

I’m having a similar situation. New Sequence audio plays out of channel 3 for me. Wasn’t always this way though.

We’ve just added an audio device I/O page in the prefs, which should allow you to control the output situation. Stay tuned for the next Matchbox release.

1 Like

I am trying out Matchbox with your demo program, thanks for that! I cannot hear any audio coming out of matchbox, I’ve tried headphones out and optical out of my Mac trashcan running Mojave with no luck

Any help would be appreciate because my reconfirms all have gaps in the clips and I would like to use the heal function but I cannot hear the clips within matchbox.

has the new version with the audio I/o in prefs come out yet?

As above, we have an update nearly ready for release, which will give you much more control over the audio I/O