Using a change list like Conformalizer

Just upgraded to Matchbox but haven’t been able to figure out to do a re-conform in Pro Tools the simple way I can in Conformalizer…

I get an EDL from the editor and in Conformalizer I would import it, adjust the in/out times and off it goes.

I haven’t been able to figure this out in Matchbox - my searching leads me to more complex tasks.

any links or pointer about how to do this?

Hopefully my ask is clear - any questions, please let me know.

Thanks
Kevin

I presume you’ve been importing an EDL directly into the “Change” panel.
You can do the same in Matchbox - just drop it into that middle view (Matches and Diffs).
…or you can import Matches wth the CMD-3 shortcut.

Ahh - dropping it into the middle view was the step I was missing.
Starting to figure it out - so far it does so much more than I need :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick reply!
Kevin

Ive got this problem too, i use to be able to use Ediload to just drop in my audio edl and could easily do a reconform. When i drop it into the middle section on matchbox it tells me dropping a multi track EDL in doesnt make sense. Is there a way for me to edit the EDL so its just one track?

Drop it into the NEW sequence instead, and then you can pick and choose which tracks will be used for the reconfirm.

select the clips you want (e.g. FX stems) and the “Promote Selected Clips To Match Ranges”